As we know that selecting the improper hosting for your websites will become the reason of waste of time and money because your website will not be as efficient as it should be. Today not only you but there is a lot of people who are searching for the best and user-friendly hosting for their websites. In 2023 almost 43% of total websites are created on WordPress.
As there are many different types of WordPress hosting. The most common use WordPress hosting is managed WordPress hosting and VPS hosting. So, Let’s clear the key differences between managed WordPress hosting vs VPS hosting. This will help you to choose the best WordPress hosting for your websites
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
First of all, we have to know that what is managed WordPress hosting and VPS hosting
Managed WordPress hosting is specially designed for WordPress websites. It takes care of all the technical aspects of running a WordPress site, such as security, performance, and updates, so that you can focus on how to create your content and growing your business. WordPress Hosting basically provides single or shared hosting environment
Advantaged of Managed WordPress Hosting
Let’s have a look on some of the key advantages of managed WordPress hosting:
- Security: Managed WordPress hosting company provides you a proper security to protect your website from hackers and others issues. This includes things like regular security scans and updates, and firewalls.
- Performance: Managed WordPress hosting providers manage their servers for WordPress, so your website will load quickly and become reliable.
- Updates: Managed WordPress hosting company will automatically update your WordPress main software and plugins. This is important for keeping your website secure and performs best.
- Support: Managed WordPress hosting providers typically offer 24/7 support, so you can get help with any problems that occurred with your website.
What is VPS Hosting?
VPS hosting, or virtual private server hosting, is a type of web hosting that lies between dedicated and shared hosting. In shared Hosting , multiple websites share the same physical servers while in dedicated hosting, each website has its own dedicated server. VPS hosting is like a combination of two, where each website has its own virtual server setup on a shared physical server.
Advantages of VPS Hosting
Let’ have a look on some of the advantages of VPS hosting:
- More control and customization: In VPS hosting, you have more control over your server setup as compared to shared hosting. You can choose your own operating system, install your own software, and set your server to your specific needs.
- More resources: VPS hosting typically offers more resources than shared hosting, such as CPU power, memory, and disk space. This means that your website can handle more traffic and grow more easily.
- More security: VPS hosting is more secure than shared hosting because each website has its own isolated server setup. This means that if one website is hacked or got some issue, the other websites on the server are less likely to be affected.
How Managed WordPress Hosting differ from VPS?
Managed WordPress hosting vs VPS hosting are two different types that offers different levels of control and support to your website. Here we will see their main key differences between them
For further clarification between the two hosting, Let’s take an example from the daily life
Managed WordPress hosting is like a car dealership. They take care of everything for you, from selling you the car to servicing it and keeping it running smoothly. VPS hosting is like a mechanic’s shop. They provide you with the tools and resources you need to work on your car yourself, but you are responsible for all of the maintenance and repairs.
What to Choose? (Managed WordPress Hosting vs VPS)
If you are a WordPress user who wants to focus on creating content and growing your business, then managed WordPress hosting is a good option for you. If you are an experienced web user who wants more control over your server setup, then VPS hosting is a good option for you. VPS required its Management
Managed WordPress hosting and VPS hosting are both great options for web hosting, but they offer different levels of control and support. Managed WordPress hosting is a good option for WordPress users who want an uninvolved setup while VPS hosting is a good option for experienced web users who want more control over their server setup. Ultimately, the best way to decide which type of hosting is right for you is to consider your specific needs and budget.